Books That I Need To Read

Friday, 29 August 2014
And I need you to help me decide in what order I read them.

Book One:

Unhinged by A. G. Howard
This is the sequel to the first book in the trilogy, Splintered.
I've been putting it off since its release date for no reason except that there are other books that I also want to read.















Book Two:

Altered by Gennifer Albin
It should be illegal to put off reading books. I devoured book one, so obviously I should have read this when it came out. I forgot to. Oops.















Book Three:

Revelations by J. A. Souders
I also like to call this series the highly overlooked one that even I sometimes forget about. It's a sci-fi that takes place underwater. The first book in the trilogy is called Renegade and it is basically about a girl who is brainwashed by her mother.














Book Four:

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
This book is a zombie book set in I believe 1876 in Philadelphia. I've been meaning to read it for years now, even more so after finding out that Susan is friends with Sarah J. Maas.















Book Five:

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I was told that this was Titanic in space. Then I read the first few chapters and forgot to read the rest. Don't judge me. I had other books to read.















Don't forget to leave a comment telling me which book you think that I should read next even if they are not on this list. I'll see you all tomorrow for another post!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!