Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #71

Thursday, 14 August 2014
I squealed when I heard that there is going to be news about The Selection tomorrow! (Well today if you're reading this the day it was posted.)

I'd also like to point out that I love ARC parties! So excited for that next week!

Okay, now onto the other stuff.

Currently Reading: Where She Went by Gayle Forman (I'm liking it more than If I Stay) and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (For Anna In August)

How I would lower my book collection if I was moving/things happened: If I really loved a book and I know that I will read it again, I'll keep it. If I paid full price for it, I'll keep it. If its special in any other way (gift, signed, etc.) I'll keep it. Otherwise, if I really love it but don't have the room for it, I'll get the ebook version instead.

Hope that helps!

Book that my friends and I disagree on: The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I. Don't. Like. Any. Of. Those. Books. Period.

How I take care of my books: I don't. The only thing I really do (I don't think this counts though) is placing paperbacks in-between hardcovers to help them keep their shape. I also keep my books away from sunlight (as mentioned in the video) and water/food. I hate stains on my books. The stain on the cover of my copy of Twisted by Sara Shepard still bugs me to this day.

I'll see you all tomorrow!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!