It's Finally August!

Friday, 1 August 2014
So July's done and August has just begun.

I'm @heartscrowns on Instagram and @HeartsAndCrowns on twitter in case you didn't know. (Links to both of them are on your right.) And while you're there, you can follow me if you want. I post a lot of bookish things.

Speaking of Instagram, there's this new tag called #BookAndLips which is a book and a lip product that you think go together, if you want to do it.

I made this for The One by Kiera Cass. Reviews for the entire series coming soon.


I've got plenty of exciting posts coming up, so be on the lookout for those.

I guess that's all I've got to tell you! Until next time,

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!