More Selection

Tuesday, 19 August 2014
So I've been putting off this post for a few days now, but that was only because I've only just calmed down.

The first three chapters of The Queen were so perfect and ahakugjerg I can't even begin to describe my feelings because after the end of The One (if you read the book then you'll know what I mean), I want this novella that much more.

Can we talk about that second epilogue and ***SPOILER ALERT*** how they are having a baby? I mean I knew that it was coming but when it did I freaked out. It was glorious.

THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO MORE BOOKS IN THE SELECTION TRILOGY SERIES!!!!!! (Because we all know that it was originally going to be a trilogy but the entire fandom was like "WE NEED MORE BOOKS" and then Kiera Cass was probably like "I should just give them what they want.")

See you all tomorrow!

- Hearts And Crowns

THIS VIDEO IS EVRYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED FROM THE SERIES! (Besides wanting America to end up with Maxon and for Aspen to die or go away.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!