Throne of Glass Read Along - September 2014

Monday, 25 August 2014
So Heir of Fire comes out September 2nd. No big deal. Wait a second, that's a huge deal! *Insert squealing here* So in order to celebrate its release, this month's read along will be for any of the Throne of Glass books. (Quick explanation as to why: I haven't done a read along for the other books, nor do I have the time to do them before Heir of Fire comes out.) This is the perfect time to dive into the series, read the sequel (Crown of Midnight), read the prequel book (The Assassin's Blade) or, what I'm doing, read the third book.

I know what you're all probably thinking (or maybe not since I can't read minds): Which one will you be doing a spoiler-filled review on at the end of the month? Well, since I already have spoiler-free reviews for the first two books Throne of Glass here and Crown of Midnight here (the Crown of Midnight has spoilers for the first book) I'll be doing my review on Heir of Fire. However, if any of you want a spoiler-filled review of one/both of the first two books, let me know in the comments and I'll be more than happy to do so.

The hashtag for this month is going to be #SardothienSeptember (get it?) so be sure to use it so I can find your tweets/photos and like/share them.

*Sardothien is the main character Celaena's surname in case you were wondering. Sorry, I just felt that I should explain that.

I cannot wait to read this book and see what you all think of the series. If you've already read Throne of Glass and/or Crown of Midnight, let me know your thoughts below (just keep it spoiler-free please for the people who have yet to read the books).

See you all tomorrow for another post!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!