Where She Went Update And Why I'm Liking It More Than If I Stay

Monday, 18 August 2014
Review of If I Stay here.

It's no surprise that If I Stay wasn't my favourite book of all time, but for some odd reason, I'm enjoying Where She Went way more. Like way way more than the first book and I that rarely happens to me.

A few reasons why I like this book more:

1. I like Adam more than I like Mia. His thoughts are more interesting in my opinion. Even though he isn't going through a super traumatizing experience (or at least not as traumatizing as Mia's), I feel more sympathy towards him than I ever felt towards Mia.
2. I prefer the storyline in this one. It may be less tragic, but it isn't as depressing. If I want to read another depressing book, I'd much rather go cry my eyes out with a John Green novel (probably TfiOS since I cry EVERY TIME I read that one).
3. The plot seems slightly less predictable. That was one of my biggest issues with book one, and even though there are some predictable parts, they are done in an interesting way.

Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now. A review of the book will be up after an unknown time period after I finish the book.

See you all tomorrow!

- Hearts And Crowns

P.S. For those of you wondering if I'm going to do a post on the More Selection news, it's coming hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!