10 Things That Make Me Happy

Sunday, 7 September 2014
So I was tagged by @zoelovescatsandbooks on Instagram to do the 10 Things That Make You Happy Tag (I don't know what it's actually called though, so I hope that's correct). Of course, I interpreted as 10 books that I love because we all know that I love books.

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass (Review Here)

2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Review Here)

3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

This book is a futuristic retelling of Cinderella. Need I say more?

4. Taken by Erin Bowman (Review Here)

5. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (Review Here)

6. Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Review Here)

7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The feels! This is quite possibly the best contemporary novel I have ever read.

8. Splintered by A. G. Howard (Review Here)

9. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson is awesome. And so is greek mythology.

10. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Review Coming Soon - Update 1)

There you have it, 10 books that I love. There are more but I couldn't list them all. See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!