Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #74

Saturday, 6 September 2014
Here is this week's Tea Time Rewind!

Currently Reading: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Which is also one of the September Read Along Books of the Month for Sardothien September.)

Updates:
Favourite YA Transformations:
  • Mia in The Princess Diaries
  • The Selected Makeovers in The Selection
For some reason, I cannot seem to remember any other transformation scenes that I love. What are some of your favourites? I'd love to know.

Dystopian Society I Would Live In: I would live in Ludania (The Pledge Trilogy by Kimberly Derting) because it seems like the least dangerous of the dystopian societies and they are prepared for rebel attacks and that sort of stuff, so I think that I might actually manage to survive in this one. Which dystopian society would you live in and why? Tell me down below.

Anyway, see you all tomorrow for another post!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!