Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #75

Friday, 12 September 2014
Currently Reading: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I need to read Garth Nix. It'll happen (one day).

Anyway, Graceling by Kristin Cashore made me want to work out so badly. For those of you who don't know what this book is about, Graceling follows a girl named Katsa who has heterochromia, which makes her a Graceling — a person gifted with an extraordinary ability. Katsa's just so happens to be killing.

I wanted to be graced in killing like Katsa and strong like Po. The things they can do and their journey really just made me want to be able to throw knives and learn hand-to-hand combat.

Fleetfoot is my fictional pet. Done. No explanation needed. (For those of you who haven't read Throne of Glass, which you should go do, Fleetfoot is Celaena's dog.)

I also REALLY want a wivern. Anyone know where I can get one?

Now, there's still the whole Sabriel vs. Katniss. From what I've heard, Sabriel would win any day of the week. A lot of people would beat Katniss like Celaena, Katsa, and Manon for example. Yes, I know that these are all characters from fantasy novels, so you can add Bex from the Gallagher Girls books. And all the other girls besides Liz (because she is more computer savvy).

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!