Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #76

Saturday, 20 September 2014
Hello everyone and welcome to this week's Tea Time Rewind post!

1. If you have any author write you as a fictional character, who would you choose?

If I could have any author write me as a fictional character, it would probably have to be either Sarah J. Maas, Ally Carter, or John Green. If you've read their books then you probably know why.

I'd love to be a fantasy heroine in one of Sarah's books, or a spy/thief with a gorgeous boyfriend *cough* Zach and Hale *cough* in one of Ally's books, or sound more intelligent than I actually am in one of John's novels.

Either way, it's a win win situation for me.

2. What are you currently reading?

I'm actually in-between books right now. The next one I pick up is most likely going to be The Fires of Calderon by Lindsay Cummings (pictured left) because it sounds awesome. (Blog post in which I tell you why you should read it here.)

I also fully intend to read Garth Nix soon. (And by soon I mean it's taken some priority on my TBR pile. And by that I mean hopefully within the next year. #SoManyBooksSoLittleTime)

Anyway, see you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!