Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #77

Friday, 26 September 2014
I had a very hard time figuring out what my favourite banned book was for some reason. I think it may have been because I needed to google a list of banned YA books.

Anyway, I've decided that The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favourite banned book. (Disclaimer: This will probably change as I cannot and should not be expected to choose a favourite book.)

My Survival Pack:
- Books
- Water Bottle
- Books
- Phone
- More Books
- Sweater
- Even More Books
- Phone Charger
- Did I mention BOOKS

Let's just say that I would not survive in the wild.

Automatically, my mind went to America Singer from The Selection as the character that would suck the most at surviving the wilderness. For those of you who don't know, she is very indecisive and cannot make rational decisions.

Hands down, Rowan from Heir of Fire is the best fictional character to be stuck in the wild with. First, he's a warrior. Second, he has magic. There isn't much more that you would need.

Also, in order to signify to other crumpets who we are, we could tug our ears like they do in The Selection. Just a thought.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!