It's September!

Monday, 1 September 2014
Hi everyone! I cannot believe how fast August flew by! It feels as if only yesterday I posted my August update.

Anyway, are you ready for the Sardothien September Read Along? I hope you are because this series is truly amazing and I hope you all enjoy it. Remember to use #SardothienSeptember on social media so that I can find and like your photos/tweets/other things. Also, my Anna In August review/discussion will be up on my blog soon, so keep an eye out for that.

I finally got around to seeing The Giver movie yesterday and I was really impressed by how well the book transitioned from page to screen. If you've read the book or seen the movie/trailer, you'll know that everyone in the Community sees the world in black and white, so I was kind of curious to see how they would do it, but in the end, it turned out really well. However, I will admit that it did leave out/change certain parts which was a bit disappointing. Overall, it's worth seeing.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

P.S. Somehow, I managed to post every single day in August *pats self on the back* and you can find all of those posts around here.

And Heir of Fire comes out tomorrow! *HAPPY DANCE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!