Royal Baby Watch

Thursday, 18 September 2014
***SPOILERS FOR THE SELECTION SERIES AND EPILOGUE!***

And by royal baby I mean the Maxerica baby.

As you all know by now, America and Maxon are having a child together. This is why I hope that it's a girl.
  1. A selection in which the daughter must find a husband would be awesome.
  2. A girl could end up married to Marlee and Carter's child, Kile.
  3. Amberly had a boy. Now it is time for America to have a girl.
Either way, Maxon needs to be an excellent father otherwise we're going to have a bit of a problem. If you're reading this Kiera (which you probably aren't), don't make me hate Maxon the way I hated Clarkson. Okay?

Which gender do you think the baby will be? I'd love to know!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!