Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #78

Sunday, 5 October 2014
This tea time rewind is dedicated to all you fangirls and fanboys reading this right now. As I'm sure we all know, fandoms rock. So that's what we're taking about. Fandoms.

If I could read any book all over again for the first time, I'd pick The Fault in Our Stars. Actually, no. I lied. TFiOS is too sad for the purposes of rereading.

So I think I'm going to go with The Assassin's Blade and thus, the entire Throne of Glass series (because if you don't read the prequel first, you're not going to get the references). When I read the book, it was still four novellas (think several months before Crown of Midnight came out) instead of the five that are in The Assassin's Blade. I just think that having The Assassin and the Healer (which I did later read) to read between Pirate Lord and Desert makes more sense because the time gap between them is fairly big.

As for the possible 4:30 time change, if we have to change it, can we do something more along the lines of 4:00/4:15? Personally, I like the earlier time slot because Tea Time runs between half an hour to a full one and I'd rather finish at 4:30 than start at that time.

My Fandoms are:

I can't do this. I AM A PART OF TOO MANY FANDOMS TO LIST ALL OF THEM FOR YOU ALL!

If you want to join a fandom, then join it. If you consider yourself a part of a fandom, then you are a part of it. No one can tell you whether or not you are a part of it or not. Fandoms are communities that are welcoming to everyone and anyone.

Let me know some of your fandoms below and don't forget to subscribe/follow (to your right).

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!