Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #79

Sunday, 12 October 2014
Hello. I hope your weekend is going well (or day if you're not reading this on a weekend). Today, I'm doing my weekly Tea Time Rewind. (Also, my Sardothien September Reviews for Heir of Fire (both with spoilers and without) are up on my blog in case you didn't know.)

Now without further ado, here is my rewind:

1. What are you currently reading?

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings for my #ReadTMC read along. And (of course), I'm absolutely loving it! If you've already read the book, please don't spoil me. Thank you in advanced.

2. What book do you think would taste the best as food?

Well, definitely not The Murder Complex. To me, that would be like drinking blood and I am not a vampire.

I don't think I've ever read a book that would taste good in food-form, but I'm going to go with The Hunger Games because I imagine it would taste like fire (Does fire even taste like anything? Probably not.), which would be interesting to try. Or it would taste like nothing and I'd still be hungry afterwards.

Speaking of that trilogy, I would also like to take this time to admit that I was basically the last person in the universe to read The Hunger Games, which I don't mind because I, as I've mentioned before, didn't end up liking them.

3. If you had three wishes, what would they be?

  1. I would want an endless amount of money so I could by as many books as I want.
  2. I would want the ability to go without sleep but never be tired or look tired.
  3. I would want to add an extra five hours to each day for reading.
4. What is your favourite fairy tale?

That's easy. It's Beauty and the Beast because I WANT THAT LIBRARY! And because Belle reads.

Lastly, I am SO excited for the fantasy discussion next week because I LOVE fantasy books. Especially young adult ones. (If You Like YA Fantasy hopefully coming soon!)

Until next time,

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!