Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #80

Thursday, 16 October 2014
Hello fellow book nerds. Today I'm doing my (very short) Tea Time Rewind.

So in case you didn't know, we could not watch Tea Time due to technical difficulties, but that doesn't mean that I'm not doing a Rewind.

1. What was the first high fantasy story you fell in love with?

Now I'm almost positive that I've told you all before, but if not, Graceling by Kristin Cashore made me fall in love with high fantasy. If you haven't read it yet, I highly suggest you go do so right now.

2. What is the difference between high, medium, and low fantasy? And what's urban fantasy and magic realism and a book that just has magic?

I feel like this question needs a post of its own, so I'll write one and it'll probably be up sometime within the next week.

In the meantime, just know that high fantasy means strictly another world with magical/fantastical elements, while mid to low fantasy has to do more with our world. I'll link that post here when it's up.

One more thing, you see that page/tabby thing up there that says, "Exciting Stuff"? Well, can you please click on it for me? (Don't worry, you won't miss much if you go there now.)

Until next time,

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!