Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #81

Friday, 24 October 2014
Hello bookish people of the internet!

Did you see the new HarperTeen covers?! They're so pretty (especially The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings and The Heir by Kiera Cass *wink because I love those covers A LOT*)!

Anyway, I really need to check out the new Age of YA infographic because I don't read enough historical YA, purely because I don't like the realistic ones (I'm more of a fantasy person).

About Halloween:

I have absolutely no idea as to which book character I should be and I know that Halloween is one week from today (depends on when you're reading this), but I'm that person that never knows what they are going to be for Halloween until the day before. So if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share.

If there was a book about your life, which author would you want to write it?

I'm sure we're all thinking the about same person, so on the count of three, we'll both say it. Ready?

One.

Two.

Three.

JOHN GREEN!

Bet you didn't see that coming. *wink*

Basically, John would tell my life story all poetically and who doesn't want that?

I know I would.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!