Epic Reads Tea Time Rewind #82

Thursday, 30 October 2014
Hello fellow bookish people of the internet.

Today I'm going to be doing this week's tea time rewind, which is Halloween themed.

Anyway, this week's question of the day came from...well...me. And then I had a massive fangirl attack while Margot was reading out my question and it was all very amazing.

So here's my question: If you could rewrite any book in order to change its genre to horror, which one would you choose and why?

Okay. I volunteer to write this because it needs to be a thing. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer horror story edition.

Imagine if the Lunars were deadly serial killers and that was their gift. How awesome (but scary) would that be? It would make them a thousand times more dangerous and probably no one but them would survive the story, but it would still be really cool to read.

I also second The Selection as a horror story. I'll probably write this as well because it needs to happen. Like now.

If you could give out a book instead of candy, which one would you choose?

When The Selection is rewritten as horror, I'll had it out instead of candy because that would freak everyone out.

What is your favourite Halloween candy?

Easy. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my favourite. No doubt about it.

Favourite scary book and movie?

Scary book: I don't have one. Maybe one day I will.

Scary movie: I'm not a scary movie person (because I get scared easily) and so, I don't have too many movies to choose from, but I think I'm going to have to go with the Percy Jackson movies. Because those movies were so bad, it was scary.

I guess that's all from me then.

See you all soon with another post!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!