NaNoWriMo 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Hello bookish people of the internet.

I cannot believe that it's almost November.

Where has the time gone?

Anyway, November is NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month More information here.) where writing somewhat takes priority over reading, and this is going to be my first year trying. (Go newbies!)

The fact is, writing 50,000 in a month is hard. Like really hard. And I'm scared because November is a busy month and I don't know if I'll get all those words done, but I'm just hoping to write more (which is the ultimate goal here).

So good luck to everyone else doing this because the world needs our novels. And just remember to KEEP ON WRITING!!!

 Well, I'm off to go plan my novel.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!