Review Of Heir of Fire - Sardothien September - Read Along Book

Thursday, 9 October 2014
Hello bookish people of the internet. Today I'm doing my SPOILER-FILLED review (again, SPOILER-FILLED) on Heir of Fire for the Sardothien September Read Along! This book was amazing so amazing, so once again, this review contains SPOILERS. A spoiler-free review for this book is here.

Book: Heir of Fire
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Sequel, Magic
Cover:











Rating: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000/5 Stars (It was that good!)

Summary: Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak—but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life—and her future—forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?

The bestselling series that has captured readers all over the world reaches new heights in this sequel to the New York Times best-selling Crown of Midnight. Packed with heart-pounding action, fierce new characters, and swoon-worthy romance, this third book will enthrall readers from start to finish.

***WARNING THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD BOOKS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THRONE OF GLASS, CROWN OF MIDNIGHT, AND HEIR OF FIRE YET, LEAVE NOW AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE.***

Review: Rowan is basically my new favourite character in the entire series. "To whatever end." Yep, that pretty much describes my love for him. Also, his character development was amazing. And if you don't like him, clearly we weren't reading the same book, or you haven't finished it and you're here to spoil yourself.

Did anyone else think Lord of the Rings when Athril's ring was used as a bargaining chip against Maeve? Like "one ring to rule them all" all over again. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was quite clever if that was what Sarah was going for.

I WANT A WYVERN! LIKE NOW! If anyone knows where I can sign up to become an Ironteeth witch, please let me know. Manon is so cool and I want a wyvern like Abraxos (also RIP Keelie).

Aedion and Celaena/Aelin (what should I call her now?) have to meet in the next book. I will be extremely disappointed if they don't.

Also, Sorscha and Dorian were meant to be and if the King of Adarlan (who still needs a name, by the way) hadn't killed her, they would have ended up together. Why Sarah? Why? I wanted them to be together so badly.

One last thing, did anyone else think of Ansel (Assassin and the Desert) when Manon mentioned the queen in witch kingdom? Because Ansel and Arobynn in the next books are going to be awesome.

Overall, I need the next book now. So if anyone ever wants to give it to me, I'll be more than willing to take it.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!