Ten Bookish Questions

Friday, 3 October 2014
Here are ten bookish questions along with my answers to them.

1. Do you ever reread books?

Rarely. I like new books whose endings I do not know.

2. Big books or small books?

Big books. The more words, the better.

3. Hunger Games or Maze Runner?

I've never actually been able to finish The Maze Runner, so by default, Hunger Games.

4. High fantasy or low fantasy?

High fantasy.

5. Have you read The Mortal Instruments?

I've tried reading City of Bones, but didn't finish it because there were other, better books I wanted to read.

6. Last book you bought?

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken.

7. Part of any fandoms?

Yes. I am a Selectioner, Gallagher Girl, Throne of Glass fan (insert what we're called because I really don't know), part of the TFiOS fandom *the feels*, and plenty of others.

8. A book/series you wish had a larger fandom?

I'm going to go with the Crewel trilogy by Gennifer Albin.

9. Thoughts on contemporaries?

Not the biggest fan but I will read certain ones on occasion. Especially those written by John Green.

10. What's your Goodreads?

https://www.goodreads.com/HeartsAndCrowns

So there you have it! Ten bookish questions all answered.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!