The 100 Season Two Crackpot Theories

Wednesday, 22 October 2014
***WARNING FOR SPOILERS FOR SEASON ONE OF THE 100! DO NOT CONTINUE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO BE SPOILED FOR SEASON ONE!***



Hello fellow book lovers. In case you didn't know, The 100 season two premieres tonight on the CW and I'm super excited. I know that technically this is a TV Show and not a book, but it's an adaptation of Kass Morgan's novel, The 100. So let's continue with some theories of mine, shall we?

1. Bellamy lives.

While this may seem like an obvious one, I still had to include it. All I'm going to say is that I want more Bellarke.

2. Finn lives.

Even though I hope he's dead, I have this feeling that he survives.

3. The people of Mount Weather are actually nice people who are just scared of the 100.

Even though they are holding them in their quarantine ward, I'm sure they won't actually be evil characters. That would be too obvious.

4. The adults won't find the kids until at least half way into the season.

It's practically a fact that all TV shows like to drag things out, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did everything in their power to keep the Mecca station from finding the 100.

Just one question though: How many of the 100 are left? Because I have no idea anymore.

Please do not post spoilers here for season two, as I do not want to be spoiled before I have watched the episode (which will probably be sometime this week).

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!