A NaNoWriMo 2014 Update

Tuesday, 25 November 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

Wow. I did not expect to fail this miserably. This is what happens when you don't stick to your daily word counts: failure.

Now I know we still have five more days, and I said that I knew I would likely not complete the 50,000 words, but I know for a fact that I will be finishing NaNoWriMo with a pretty unimpressive word count.

(Sorry writing gods. At least I tried.)

I think I will need to pick another month of the year when I'm less busy and attempt NaNoWriMo again because I know I can do it and given the time, I will achieve that goal.

But you know what, I couldn't care less that I will not achieve my word count. I had fun writing what I did and I know that my love for it won't go away anytime soon.

There you have it world. I'm allowing myself to fail.

So if you're like me and you didn't reach your desired word count, give yourself a pat on the back for trying and go celebrate because I'm sure you wrote more this month than you did on normal months (assuming you participated).

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!