Kiss, Marry, Cliff #1

Sunday, 16 November 2014
Hello Fellow Bookish People of the Internet,

Today I'm playing a round of a little game I like to call kiss, marry, cliff. If you've never heard of this game before, allow me to enlighten you on the fabulous game in which there are three fictional characters and I have to pick one to kiss, one to marry, and one to push off a cliff. All of these scenarios are hypothetical (of course because you can't actually marry a fictional character unfortunately). Let's begin!

Round One, The Favourites: Maxon Schreave from The Selection, W. W. Hale the Fifth from Heist Society, and Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass.

Gosh, this is a tough one. I love all three boys so much that I don't know what to do.

Okay, maybe I'll marry Maxon because he's Maxon and he's awesome and super sweet. But then again...I CAN'T DO THIS! Oh my goodness, this is hard. Seriously.

Umm...I guess I will marry Maxon, kiss Hale because, duh, it's Hale, but then I'm going to have to push Dorian off the cliff and he doesn't deserve that. And after all he's been through... Fingers crossed he finds a way to save himself.

Well, that was awful.

Round Two, The Less Liked Boys: Jeb from Splintered, King Clarkson from The Selection, and Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games.

This one's a little bit easier. Of course Peeta's getting pushed because after everything he's gone through, I wouldn't want to have to deal with him and the damage the Capitol did... I'm cliffing you Peeta.

Now, marrying Clarkson would be awkward if I'm married to his son, so I guess I'm stuck giving him a kiss?

Which leaves Jeb. I may be a Morpheus girl, but I'll take Jeb over the other two.

Round Three, The Classics: Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye, Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird, and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

Easy. Cliff Holden because he may just be the most annoying character I have ever read, marry Mr. Darcy because he's Mr. Darcy, and therefore kiss Atticus.

Maybe I'll play this again soon, but that was hard and just pure torture. Hopefully, you enjoyed it though.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!