My Bookish Photos

Tuesday, 18 November 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

If you follow my Instagram @heartscrowns, then you may have seen some photos of books I took last night. Guess what? I have more that I want to share with you. All these images were taken by me so do give me credit should you use/share them elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy!

Part One: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart











Part Two: John Green




Part Three: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson




Part Four: Leigh Bardugo




Part Five: The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings







I hope you liked them since I did quite enjoy taking them. For more pictures, be sure to follow me on Instagram @heartscrowns where I'll be posting plenty more I'm sure.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!