NaNoOhNo And Other Writing Things

Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Hello bookish Internet friends.

I honestly do not know if I'll be able to do 50,000 words this month, which I know is a little werid since it has only been three days since the start of NaNoWriMo 2014, but I just don't know. So instead, I think I'm going to change my word count goal to something slightly smaller (which I haven't decided upon yet).

But at least I'll have more reading time (I think).

Anyway, I'm not going to give up because I absolutely LOVE the story I'm working on and I know that even if I don't finish it in November, I'll finish it afterwards.

And for all of you that need a little more motivation, DON'T GIVE UP!!! If you love what your doing, don't let anyone stand in your way.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!