Some Of My Highly Anticipated Books Coming In 2015

Thursday, 13 November 2014
Hello Fellow Bookish People of the Internet,

Today I'm sharing with you all some of my highly anticipated books. However, in order to narrow down the number of books, I will be only choosing ones with titles and proper release dates (because we already know I want the rest of the Throne of Glass series and according to Goodreads, book 4 comes out September 10, 2015). Some of these won't come as a surprise, but I know I haven't mentioned all of these before, so let's begin!

1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Release Date: April 28, 2015 (So far away!)
Publisher: Razorbill (Penguin)

With a tagline of "Vow your blood and body to the empire," the real question is how do you not want to read it. If you like epic high fantasy, you need to add this book to your to-be-read list. Like right now. It's okay. I'll still be here when you come back.




2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: May 5, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury

It's Sarah J. Maas. I repeat, Sarah J. Maas. Enough said.







3. The Heir by Kiera Cass
Release Date: May 5, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen (HarperCollins)

I think this post of my reaction to there being more books in The Selection Series says it all: http://heartscrowns.blogspot.com/2014/08/more-selection.html





4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Release Date: October 8, 2015
Publisher: Macmillan

No, I have not yet read the Grisha Trilogy, but I want to. And I also want this book because Ocean's 11 meets Game of Thrones sounds epic to me.






5. Winter by Marissa Meyer (as well as Fairest)
Release Dates: Winter: November 24, 2015 - Fairest: January 27, 2015
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (Macmillan)

The Lunar Chronicles is a phenomenal series that I HIGHLY recommend to anyone and everyone no matter your reading interests.






6. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Release Date: March 3, 2015
Publisher: Farrar Straus Giroux (Macmillan)

This series... And those covers... *Insert Golem Voice* My precious!







7. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Release Date: February 10, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen (HarperCollins)

If you are going to tease me with Graceling meets The Selection then give it to me already. I need it right now.






8. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Release Date: March 10, 2015
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books (HarperCollins)

After that sample, I need the full thing. THIS CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER! If anyone can get me this book, please make it happen. I think this might just be the best book coming out in March 2015.





9. Forged by Erin Bowman
Release Date: April 14, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen (HarperCollins)

The last book to an EPIC dystopian trilogy. You need to drop everything and go read this series now because I'm telling you, it's absolutely brilliant.






10. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
Release Date: April 21, 2015
Publisher: Greenwillow (HarperCollins)

The day this book comes out, I will run to the bookstore, buy it, and spend the rest of the day reading it. If that doesn't tell you how great this series is, then I don't know what will.





There you have it! Some of my highly anticipated books of 2015 (because I can only tell you about so many). I hope you have found out about at least one coming release that you are now excited for.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!