Book Characters In Real Life - Katniss Everdeen

Thursday, 4 December 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

I know I'm not the first to do this, but I thought it would be fun to combine my love of reading and writing together and write about book characters in real life (as the title suggests). This may turn into angry vents about certain characters, but I hope you enjoy these nonetheless.

And you never know, you may end up falling in love with a character and reading the book/series they come from.

To celebrate the release of Mockingly Part One (though I still have NO idea as to why they split up that book in the first place), I will be doing, of course, Miss Katniss Everdeen. Also known as, the Girl On Fire. Hope you enjoy!

(Magically appears in a school hallway.)

"Hello," she says, uncertain of where she is. Katniss looks around, turning her head left and right only to find the never-ending traffic of students trying to get to class. She's never seen such a sight. It is nothing like the arena or District 12.

She stumbles in the hallway, falling face-first into a nearby trash can. Her clothes become drenched in the students' lunches from earlier — beef stew.

"What a waste of perfectly good stew," she mutters under her breath.

Katniss then realizes that wherever she is might just be even more dangerous than the arena ever was.

I don't know if I'll ever do another one of these but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!