Review Of The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows Partial Digital Sample

Sunday, 7 December 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to write a review for this since it was just a sampler and I don't think it's fair to judge a book until you've read the full thing, but I loved the sneak peek so much that I wanted to let you all know why you should pick up The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows in March when it comes out.

Not only was the writing exquisite, but the characters were very likeable (especially Black Knife and Tobiah) which makes you wonder how in the world one's supposed to predict who will end up with who (however, this may just be because I have not read the full novel) because not all of the characters have really gotten to know one another yet.

Also, the epicness of Wil and her kick-butt fighting skills makes her comparable to other heroines like Celaena and Katsa.

Not only that, but Meadows tells the story in such a way that you cannot put the book down and are left begging for more when you're finished, so it's a good thing this is part of a duology and not a stand-alone.


Overall, I am very excited to finish this book when it comes out on March 10, 2015 and I think you should all pick it up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!