The Book Season

Monday, 15 December 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

Today I not only bring you all my hundredth post (!!!) but also a new blog. About writing.

Don't worry, I'll still be updating this blog regularly as well. That blog is just extra.

Anyway, it's called The Book Season because tis the season to write books, right? You can find it here: https://thebookseason.blogspot.com.

Also, to celebrate my hundredth post over here, I'll be doing some end-of-the-year themed posts this week and will be posting daily starting December 23 and ending January 1 (inclusive). Afterwards, I'll go back to my regular miscellaneous schedule.

So don't forget to subscribe, follow, share, and check out The Book Season!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!