Weekly Round-Up #7 - December 13-19, 2014

Friday, 19 December 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

There is only one new YA release this week that I have found. Wow. I guess it is that time of the year right before we all get gift cards for the bookstores and if they wait a little longer, we will have the money to spend on the new books. *cough* This Shattered World, King, Love and Other Theories *cough*

Anyway, the new release is Faery Marked by Mary Waibel, which is the book I participated in the blog tour for this week.

Also, for those of you who watch The 100 (a TV show I highly recommend, by the way), I will have some sort of discussion/reaction to the midseason finale with spoilers up soon.

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!