Welcome To My Ten Day Blog-A-Thon 2014!

Tuesday, 23 December 2014
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

It's here! It's here! It's here! My Blog-A-Thon is finally starting!

So basically I would like to reach at least 115 posts on this blog by the end of the year for no reason other than it's a nice number, if you didn't know and I'm blogging for ten days straight until January 1 (inclusive) and it starts today!

Some posts that you can for sure look forward to include:

Reviews:

- The Assassin and the Pirate Lord
- The Assassin and the Healer
- The Assassin and the Desert
- The Assassin and the Underworld
- The Assassin and the Empire
- The Assassin and the Captain
- Perfect Ruin (Spoiler-free and with spoilers)

I may also do a review of Yes Please by Amy Poehler and if not within the ten days, I'll post it afterwards.

I will also have my midseason finale discussion for The 100 with spoilers (going up today in a few hours if you're reading this the day it goes live) and some other surprises!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, and Instagram (links in the sidebar to your right) otherwise you will surely miss a post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!