Guess What's Tomorrow

Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Nerds,

Somehow time has flown by over the past (almost) six months and as of tomorrow, I'll have been blogging for six months (crazy, right?), which I find to be pretty cool.

Blogging is a lot of hard work. It takes time and energy to read and write and you have to stick to your schedule (though mine isn't really a schedule) otherwise there might be long gaps between blog posts and not a lot of people like that.

However, if you like what you do (as I do most of the time) then it doesn't feel like work. Instead, it's a lot of fun and you get to interact with the publishing business in a way that you might not have before. You help people discover new books and no one can tell you to stop talking about books because your blog is your space.

Basically, blogging is fun, I'm glad I get to do it, and I'm debating as to whether or not I should post tomorrow. I probably will.

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!