New Releases and Other Things

Sunday, 18 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

This will be a quick post today as I'm currently working on reviews and other posts for the blog-a-thon starting this week. I also wanted to let you all know that even though it technically starts on the 21st, there will be a review going up on the 20th but I'm not going to bother changing the blog-a-thon dates.

Anyway, there are some amazing releases coming in the next two weeks that I'm very excited for like The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon, All Fall Down by Ally Carter, A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepard, The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall, and I Was Here by Gayle Forman.

All this means is that there will be more books on my bookshelf which isn't a problem.

For a proper list of the new books coming your way, I post my Weekly Round-Ups (in case you didn't know) where I tell you all about the week's new releases.

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post! (Especially since it's almost blog-a-thon time.)

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!