Review of All Fall Down

Tuesday, 20 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

All Fall Down by Ally Carter comes out today and I'm super excited for you all to read this amazing book! I may be biased as an Ally Ambassador, but this book is so good that I feel confident in saying that you will probably love it as much as I do and need the sequel just as much as I do. To prove it to you, here is my review of All Fall Down.

Book: All Fall Down
Author: Ally Carter
Publisher: Scholastic
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Awesome Books

ISBN: 978-0-545-65474-6

Add it on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22571275-all-fall-down

Buy it here: Chapters/Indigo/Amazon.ca/Amazon.com/Barnes and Noble/Books A Million

Cover:











Rating: 1000000000/5 Stars (It was that amazing!)

Summary: A new series of global proportions -- from master of intrigue, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Ally Carter. 

This exciting new series from NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Ally Carter focuses on Grace, who can best be described as a daredevil, an Army brat, and a rebel. She is also the only granddaughter of perhaps the most powerful ambassador in the world, and Grace has spent every summer of her childhood running across the roofs of Embassy Row.

Now, at age sixteen, she's come back to stay--in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. In the process, she uncovers an international conspiracy of unsettling proportions, and must choose her friends and watch her foes carefully if she and the world are to be saved.


Review: Ally Carter did it again. 

She made me fall in love with another one of her books (all of which I highly recommend), so it came to me as no surprise when All Fall Down became another one of my all-time favourite books.

The politics were interesting as well as they had an impact on the story. Since Grace lives in the U.S. embassy, certain things are expected from her and considering that everyone thinks she went mad after her mother's death, it was almost humorous to read about their interactions with Grace. 

The mystery element of Grace's mother's death and how it affected Grace and continues to affect her was cleverly done so it felt realistically similar to what someone grieving a loved one might feel. She was also very well developed and I really liked her character since I found her easy to relate to (as I imagine others will as well).

If you miss Zach or Hale from Ally Carter's other novels, you'll definitely enjoy reading about a certain boy in this novel. Also charming, this character was super swoon-worthy and so much fun to read about because he lives in the Russian embassy and he looked out for Grace. 

The plot of this book was very unique and exciting throughout the entirety of the novel. In fact, I found the book hard to put down when I had things I had to do because I just wanted to keep reading! It was that good! The chapters end in a way that you feel compelled to keep turning the pages until you've run out of them.

This was also due to the fact that Ally is a phenomenal writer who definitely has a way with words.

Overall, Ally Carter never disappoints and this book was no exception.

Perfect for anyone and everyone, All Fall Down is Ally Carter at her best.








Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This has in no way, shape, or form affected my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!