Review of Anna and the French Kiss

Saturday, 24 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

I've been meaning to review this book for ages (oops!), but that's okay because I'm finally getting around to it. :)

Book: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Penguin 
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary
Cover:











Rating: 5/5 Stars

Summary: Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, √Čtienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend. 

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?


Review: This book makes me want to go to Paris. Seriously though, how amazing does Paris sound in this book?

Between the awesome characters, Etienne St. Clair (who will satisfy your need for more fictional boys), and the cute story, this book was the perfect summer read. It was very easy to read and I practically flew through it.

Stephanie Perkins is definitely a great writer. I fell in love with her writing style while reading this book. Her characters were well developed and had very distinct personalities so I never got confused despite the huge ensemble cast.

Overall, if you ever need a super cute, light, fun-hearted book, definitely consider giving Anna and the French Kiss a try!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post! (Especially since it's blog-a-thon time and I'll be posting again very soon!)

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read these books because the covers are so pretty. I'm so glad to hear they're really good. I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!