Review of Where She Went

Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

Today I've got a review for you all. And yes, it does contain spoilers for If I Stay because it is the sequel. 

Book: Where She Went 
Author: Gayle Forman
Publisher: Penguin 
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Sequel
Cover:











Rating: 5/5 Stars

Summary: 

Review: Where She Went was the better book I'm the If I Stay duology. It had something to it that I can't quite describe as anything but the book just felt more exciting to read. 

This probably had to do with the fact that Adam's situation wasn't great but it still felt very real and relatable despite the fact that he was a successful rock star. He also came off as a more interesting person than Mia (which I had suspected in If I Stay).


The writing was also amazing and I was very pleased with the way Gayle Forman told the story.

Basically, Where She Went is by far better than If I Stay in my opinion and I'm still kind of hoping someone makes the movie despite If I Stay's "failure at the box office".

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!