Six Month Blogaversary

Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

This post has come later in the day then I originally intended, but that's okay because I've literally just written this post if you're reading it exactly when it goes live.

In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, I'm announcing another blog-a-thon. This one will run from January 21-26 and will only be six days long (one for each month).

For those of you who don't know what a blog-a-thon is, it's a period of time in which I post daily (sometimes multiple times a day) usually done to celebrate something exciting.

Also, the last day of the blog-a-thon (January 26) will be a review of a certain book that I've been waiting ages for!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post! (Especially since it's almost blog-a-thon time.)

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!