It's February!

Sunday, 1 February 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

It's finally February, which means we're a month into 2015 now and all I can say is that I wish I was at ALA in Chicago right now with all the books.

Anyway, I'm glad we're a month closer to summer and more importantly all the awesome spring/summer/fall books! I'm also definitely looking forward to Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and it releases on the 10th so we don't have to wait that much longer anymore.

Also, we're reading The Jewel by Amy Ewing this month if you want to join. :) The Goodreads group is here if you want to join: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/2180223-a-jewel-read.

I guess that's all. There will be another blog post tomorrow concerning Invaded by Melissa Landers if you're a fan of Alienated or sic-fi.

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!