My Thoughts On Some Newly Revealed Covers

Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

Some new book covers have been revealed in the past few weeks and I thought I would share my thoughts on some of them because some are gorgeous and some are absolutely atrocious (unfortunately).

Enjoy!

The White Rose by Amy Ewing (The Lone City #2)


I hate those faces in the rose with a passion. They are creepy, they are completely out of place (roses don't reflect faces), and THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME. I'm not okay with that. The cover for The Jewel was gorgeous but I am not a fan of this one.

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (The Dregs #1)


There has never been a cover more epic and and fantastical than this one. I NEED IT ON MY SHELF NOW!!!

Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch (Snow Like Ashes #2)


And I thought I liked the cover of Snow Like Ashes. Wow. I am very, very, very pleased with this cover. Especially the colours. They're really pretty and expertly used.

A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis


So pretty I just want it on my shelf already. This. Is. Not. Fair. This book should be sitting on my shelves already.

Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1)


EEEEEEPPPPP!!! That font + the colour scheme = GIVE IT TO ME. That cover is SO LOVELY!!!

Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Vengeance Road #1)


YAAAASSSSSS!!!! I LOVE this cover. A LOT. It fits the synopsis so well, but is still just lovely to look at.

The Glowing Knight by Jodi Meadows (The Orphan Queen #0.2)


THAT'S HALF SCARY HALF MY NEW FAVOURITE COVER. I'M STILL DECIDING.

A Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (Firebird #2)


And I thought the cover of the first book was pretty....

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!