It's March!

Sunday, 1 March 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

It's the first of March and so I'm doing another one of my monthly update things.

If anyone is wondering about the read along for March, that post should be up within the next few days. Book suggestions are always welcome. You can @ me on Twitter (I'm @HeartsAndCrowns), comment on one of my Instagram photos (I'm @heartscrowns), or email me (there's a contact thing in the sidebar that's really handy/comment here.

Some excellent books come out this month including The Winner's Crime (ARIN!!!! *swoons*) and Liars, Inc. both of which will be astounding, so do look out for those.

That's it really. I guess I'll see you all in my next post. :)

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!