It's April

Wednesday, 1 April 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

It's the first of April and I'm not even going to bother trying to play an April Fool's joke on you all because I'm still mad the whole "TFiOS ebook" thing was fake.

I want that ebook now that I know what it would be about.

In case you haven't heard, we're doing one of those read along things again except this one is for Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes because that's a great book and great books deserve to be read.

So many great books come out this month and I'm very excited for them (think Simon Versus the Homo Sapiens Agenda and An Ember in the Ashes).

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!