It's May!

Friday, 1 May 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

Am I the only one who finds it troubling that it's already May? I'm not complaining about the (occasionally) gorgeous weather that comes with it, but it just doesn't feel like we're this far into the year.

Anyway, both The Heir and A Court of Thorns and Roses comes out this Tuesday and I'm so excited I can hardly wait. What I mean by that is I've kind of been freaking out over anything related to them (like the book trailer for The Heir that Epic Reads uploaded yesterday to their YouTube channel) and that I will be there on the Tuesday at my local bookstore and won't be leaving until I have them.

For those of you who are having a bit of a fangirl/fanboy session right now over The Heir, here's the trailer:


I'm also just going to say that Kile Woodwork (Carter and Marlee's son) is going to win. I'm calling it now.

In case you're wondering as to my current read, it's The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. It's fantastic and you need it in your life.

Hope you all had a great April and have an even more amazing May!

Happy Reading!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter @HeartsAndCrowns, and Instagram @heartscrowns (links in the sidebar to your right) so you never miss another post!

See you all soon!

- Hearts And Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!