The TSBSC

Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Hello Fellow Book Lovers,

So here's another non-bookish blog post because Camp NaNoWriMo is here and I'm plain old nervous I will fail at 2k.

Jokes. I'm almost at 5k. I think I'll stop there.

Not going to lie, I lack consistency when it comes to writing. I do it whenever I feel "inspired" (which is hardly ever).

But something has changed. And that something is the TSBSC/a group of fellow aspiring writers who also think Pinterest is the greatest site on the Internet (besides my blog) and who also enjoy reading unpublished, uncompleted (except in Kiara's case) word documents. Because isn't that the dream?

What writing groups do (which I can't do by myself is PESTER me to write.)(Go semipersonal cheerleaders!)

And so, while we aren't chatting on Twitter, on Pinterest, or writing... I don't actually know how that sentence was supposed to end. Oops. But we have a Tumblr (http://tsbsc.tumblr.com) full of bad writing advice. And a Pinterest page with boys and cats. I highly recommend checking both out.

And while we're on the subject of cats, Skittles (Kiara's cat) is me in cat form. (Not joking about this.)

Anyway, I'm off to write!

- Liran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!