Life Slump #374

Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Hi.

I really don't know how to start this. Really, I don't even know what the point of this blog post is.

Could I do a recap of the Fierce Reads signing on Saturday? Maybe. But I just feel like there isn't much to tell and there are better recaps out there already. Plus, I forget the majority of what I said when I chatted with the authors while they signed my books.

Sorry.

Maybe you'd like to hear about what shows I have been binge watching lately. They are The Royals and (as of yesterday) Reign.

I don't know what else to say so I'm going to end this post here. Sorry it's so short. I'm going to try to prewrite some for November because I am attempting NaNo (properly this time as in actually taking part in the event).

Okay, enough of my rambling. Sorry you had to endure this post (if you even made it to the end).

2 comments:

  1. Reign is a great show!!! I haven't tried the Royals. Well, I think I tried a bit of the premiere but that's it. I hope you had fun at the Fierce Reads signing. would love to hear more about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little skeptical about continuing Reign because I know generally who died when in history and I know my favourite character died young.

      You should give The Royals a go! It's a lot of fun and is very addicting.

      Also, I did have fun at the signing. All the authors were nice and funny. Maybe I will write a recap post... We'll see. :)

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!