Goodbye 2015

Thursday, 31 December 2015
It's time for self-reflection and all that stuff because it's the end of the year and I have things to say and people to thank. 

So here goes nothing. 

Firstly, I just want to acknowledge the fact that my blog has grown SO MUCH in 2015. So, so much. It got a new name, a new look (thanks a million again Claudia!!!), and a bit more personal in a way. I finally started to do more personal posts (see: rants) and I very much enjoyed them. I really hope I get the opportunity to write some more in the new year. 

Now for the people I want to thank. 

1) Cat, my carat, Threadtwin, and really just someone who I very much enjoy talking to. 
2) My Twitter friends. (too many to list OMG how do authors do this acknowledgement thing) (let's hope I don't forget anyone)
3) Blogger and the people that keep it running. (The site that hosts my blog and the people who make sure I can post things and stuff without everything just crashing.)
4) The authors of the 2015 books I read and enjoyed. (Sorry if I didn't enjoy your book. No, I don't regret reading your book, but the authors whose books I adored really helped shape my writing and my reading tastes.)
5) 2016 DEBUT AUTHORS WHO ARE ALL SUPER NICE HOW IN THE WORLD YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND I WANT TO READ ALL OF YOUR BOOKS. 
6) My TSBSC friends (Zoey, Kiara, and Mikayla) for that DM chat because I LOVE TALKING WITH YOU ALL. 
7) Jaimie who comes with me to the bookstore and helps me not buy all the books. ;)
8) C.J. for all those lovely, long email threads and for being awesome.
9) Erin Bowman (whose Vengeance Road is fantastic FYI) because 1) Camp NaNo and 2) VR Posse chats. 
10) ALL OF YOU. THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG BECAUSE I WOULDN'T BE WHERE I AM WITHOUT YOU WHETHER YOU ONLY JUST STUMBLED ACROSS THIS BLOG OR WHETHER YOU WERE HERE FROM JULY 14, 2014. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. YOU ALL ROCK. :)

Here's to hoping 2016 will be even better!!!

2 comments:

  1. short and sweet post about 2015. i am so excited to meet you in the near future! i can't believe we missed eachj other twice. like wth??? must step up my game, nova!

    and omg i love cat. i am so glad to have met her plus everyone else i did this year (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely hoping we don't miss each other for the third time (I need to step up my game as well)!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!