My Blogger Crisis

Thursday, 21 January 2016
I woke up this morning and was like "I want to blog today because I haven't blogged in ages." (And I've missed talking with you all. Hi. *waves*) 

So that's what I'm going to do. (Sorry if the following is incoherent or something.)

Recently, I had the idea to start to do book playlists on here too (because, like, why not?) and it's made me realize two things. 1) I am the worst at following through on anything when it comes to the things I want to blog about (seriously, the ratio between ideas I've had to blog posts that have actually made it isn't that high) and 2) Experimenting on here and venturing into new territory/blogging about other things than just books is...well...scary. 

What if no one likes it?

What if that no longer makes me a book blogger?

WHAT IF THIS IS NO LONGER A BOOK BLOG AND MY BLOG DOESN'T FIT INTO A SINGLE TYPE OF BLOG???

I...that is terrifying for me. 

What if I lose readers and then *boom* I'm alone on the internet again? 

...*stares around awkwardly into the abyss that is the internet*

So maybe I'll try this book playlist thing out soon and maybe I won't and maybe I'll blog more frequently and maybe I won't. 

Maybe I should just stick to reviews...

I don't even know anymore. Is that even book-related enough? 

And how do I prevent people from getting spoiled? Are disclaimers enough or should I try to full-on avoid spoilers?

And why is blogging so scary at times? *throws original content out the window*

So...there is no good way to end this...so, um, we'll see if book playlists or anything that isn't strictly just about books or blogging ever sees the light of day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liran! I think you should go for it! Book playlists sound great and if it's book related, it could probably go on a book blog :)
    -Kaelyn, relatively new book blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaelyn!
      Thank you so much! I think I'm going to try it out soon and see how it goes. It feels great to have someone support. :) <3

      Delete
  2. Aww! You have my support! I would love to see your book playlists!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!