Review of The Crown

Friday, 6 May 2016
Instead of making this like a regular review, I'm going to just talk a little bit about ALL. OF. MY. EMOTIONS. and then add my playlist for The Crown. So enjoy. :)

Wow. It's over. And I'm not okay. (Yes, MCR "I'm Not Okay"-level I'm not okay.)

That's it.

BUT I MISS MAXON SO MUCH.

It was a satisfying conclusion to the series and while it didn't end the way I wanted it to, I'll live. I think it's worth reading for the sake of closure and the fact that Kiera has improved IMMENSELY over the years. It didn't drag, I could actually tolerate Eadlyn, and those Maxerica moments were so perfect. I cried.

Anyway, here's my playlist with no spoilery explanations. Enjoy!!! :)



Hope you all enjoy/enjoyed The Crown as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm not caught up with the series, but Maxon was always my favorite ^_^ Thank you for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺️☺️☺️☺️ I hope you enjoy the rest of the series!!!

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!