What Liran's Listening To #3

Friday, 20 May 2016

I haven't blogged in a while. Whoops.

Anyway, here's the playlist.



Songs I Recommend:

- Into You // Ariana Grande (I really like her new stuff. It's way more mature than her previous albums.)
- Sound of Silence // Dami Im (So I was a fan of Dami before Eurovision, so I was really happy when I found out she was going to represent Australia. Australia should have won. Just saying.)
- I also recommend the entire Wiped Out! album by The Neighbourhood because it's phenomenal. The songs on the list are just the ones I've been listening to a ton recently.

Mind-Numbing Bops:

- Work From Home // Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign (Catchy beat, generic lyrics, meh overall.)
- Close // Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo (I love Tove Lo's stuff, but this song is strictly a generic, I've-heard-something-really-similar-before type of song. It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of Nick's.)

I think that's all. Enjoy the music and let me know what songs you're loving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!