Blogging Goals

Thursday, 7 July 2016
I'm a week away from my blogiversary so I think it's time to post some blogging goals. This is going to be a short post but I just wanted to get something up today because why not? Plus I think making some goals for myself is important.

1) I want to post more. I feel as if I don't post enough and I want to change that.

2) I want to spread out my reviews more evenly so that they don't all go up one right after the other.

3) I want to do more discussion posts. (Because they're fun to write.)

4) I want to try to maybe get a co-blogger or someone to help me out a bit because I'm not always available 24/7 and I think having a co-blogger would be nice.

5) I want to try to comment on other blogs more.

6) I want to encourage more of a discussion on here and to stop worrying about being judged if my opinion's in the minority.

7) I want to thank you all who read my blog more often because you all make this worth it (even when I feel like deleting this blog and giving up). Thank you for reading and commenting and just supporting me (even if it's just by reading one blog post). I think sometimes I forget that there are people out there who take the time to read my words on the internet (which is a thought I still can barely wrap my head around) and I feel like I'm just talking to myself. But anyway, thank you, person reading this. You're awesome.

I'm still not sure what to do for my blogiversary on the fourteenth so if anyone has any ideas, you can let me know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!